With thousands of products launched daily on YesStyle, it can be hard to keep track of what’s new or popular. Our new “Product Profile” column aims to introduce the latest and most popular items in YesStyle’s Beauty catalog. Let’s kick it off with the Retinol 2.5% Serum from US brand YEOUTH!
What is Retinol?
If you’re into anti-aging products, it’s likely that you’ve come across retinol. Essentially a derivative of Vitamin A, this powerful ingredient helps improve fine lines and wrinkles by boosting collagen production. It also prevents the formation of acne and blackheads, tightens pores, smooths skin and evens out discoloration by unclogging pores and speeding up cell turnover. With its numerous skin benefits and rapid results, retinol helps not only women in their forties. It also benefits women in their twenties, which is when skin begins to slow down its collagen production and becomes prone to breakouts caused by a stressful lifestyle.
#Repost @poziomka69 (@get_repost) ・・・ @yeouthskincare Retinol 2.5% Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera According to the brand this is a powerful anti-aging serum to make skin smoother, firmer, more even-toned with fewer breakouts and tighter pores. It contains retinol (also known as a Vitamin A1 used for decades to help with anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, to stimulate collagen production and cell turnover), hyaluronic acid (provides hydration, alleviates dryness), natural vitamin E (antioxidant, evens out skin tone, builds protective barrier) and aloe vera (rich in vitamins C, E and Beta Carotene). It has a thick, jelly-like consistency, yellowish color and nice floral scent. Serum glides on very easily and a small amount goes a long way. It absorbs well without any film. It should be used nightly, after cleansing. The serum leaves skin very soft and smooth. It does a great job at balancing my combination skin, evening out my complexion. It helps healing occasional acne that I get from time to time due to hormonal imbalances and prevents new ones. With prolonged use, I noticed that my fine lines seemed to look smaller. It’s great at improving elasticity for plumper, more youthful looking skin. Overall, it’s a great serum, even though I was worried to use retinol on a regular basis, it gave me nothing but great results without any irritation. My skin really loves it. You can buy it at Yeouth.com today with 25% OFF with purchases of $30 or more with a Promo Code CYBERSAVE25 #yeouth #yeouthskincare #retinol #serum #skincare #blog #bblog #skinpamper #skin #face #beauty #beautyproduct #beautystagram #instaskincare #instablog #instareview #skinrepair #antiaging #healthyskin #facialtreatment #beautygram #beautyjunkie #beautyblog
A post shared by @ yeouthskincare on
Review from poziomka69
True to its name, YEOUTH’s Retinol 2.5% Serum contains 2.5% retinol, along with hyaluronic acid to retain moisture, Vitamin E to fight free radicals, and aloe vera to soothe skin. These additional ingredients work together to enhance the anti-aging effect of the formula. The serum is produced in the US using medical-grade and vegan-friendly ingredients, and without the use of parabens, sulfate, phthalates, fragrance, GMO (genetically modified organisms) and triclosan, making it suitable even for sensitive skin.
Here’s the full ingredient list, if you’re curious:
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
Review from the_hazel_dragon
How to Use the Serum:
1. It is advisable to use the serum only at night. Since retinol promotes cell turnover, the new skin is more fragile and needs minimal sun exposure.
2. Always apply on a cleansed face. For best results, first spritz the YEOUTH Balancing Facial Toner on your face.
3. While skin is still damp, apply a pea-sized amount of the YEOUTH 2.5% Retinol Serum to the face and neck areas.
4. You can use the YEOUTH L22 Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer or Day/Night Cream after the serum is fully absorbed into your skin. These moisturizers support the anti-aging benefits of the serum, and create a barrier on top of skin to retain all the good stuff.
5. Always use an SPF 30 sunscreen or higher on your face, neck and other retinol-treated areas if going outside. Reapply sunscreen regularly especially if you sweat or engage in outdoor activities or sports.
6. In the beginning, it is recommended to use the serum every other night to determine skin sensitivity. If there’s no irritation, continue to use every night.
7. When exposed to the sun and air, Vitamin A derivatives like retinol rapidly break down so please keep the bottle in a cool, dry place and do not expose to light.
This post was written with the cooperation of the YEOUTH brand.